Re: Request for more teTeX docu (was Re: Much documentation missing.)

I'll volunteer to do an ntex-doc package, but it won't be for a few weeks,
partly because I'm not yet registered as a developer.  I assume it couldn't go
in slink anyway, so there is no hurry.

If it could, and there is, I hope someone else volunteers ....

Andrew