Re: New bugsquash party?

Previously Martin Schulze wrote:
> Marcelo E. Magallon wrote:
> > I guess it all depends on who's coordinating efforts...  Wichert?  Joey?
>
> Wichert.

Euh.. am I? Then we would have to change the date, since I can't be
online on thursday. The first time I can be online for an extended
period of time is monday, from 11.00 CET to about 21.00 CET. After that
someone else will have to take over.

I agree with Joey what it would be very handy if we would be allowed to
make NMU's for all packages we fix.

Wichert.

E-Mail: wakkerma@cs.leidenuniv.nl