Re: New bugsquash party?

Previously John Goerzen wrote:
> I would vote for a time *different* than last one.  This comes right a noon
> here, and the people that have jobs not related to Debian, such as myself,
> will once again be unable to participate.

Any time is bad for some people. If only the earth was still flat, then
we wouldn't suffer from this problem.

It would be nice if someone would take the coordinating-effort over
when I have to leave (around 21.00 CET), so we could actually have a
whole bugsquashing-day (ie a full 24 hours).

Wichert.

E-Mail: wakkerma@cs.leidenuniv.nl