Re: Debian logo & its license

Antti-Juhani Kaijanaho wrote:

> >On Sat, Jan 23, 1999 at 10:35:50PM -0600, Andrew G . Feinberg wrote:
> > Larry Ewing and Tux. You don't see him writing a license, do you?

> The picture of Tux is licensed freely for any use as long as Larry
> Ewing is mentioned.  Don't know about modification, though.

On http://www.isc.tamu.edu/~lewing/linux/index.html, it states" Permission to use
and/or modify this image is granted provided you acknowledge me
lewing@isc.tamu.edu and The GIMP if someone asks."

Andrew Dvorak.
"Experience is the worst teacher; you fail the test first and learn the
instructions afterwards." --Ambrose Bierce, "The Devil's Dictionary"