RE: Two imlib maintainers on package maintainer list

On Wed, 27 Jan 1999, Ossama Othman wrote:

> I get the feeling nobody wants these packages.  Did I just make a
> boneheaded move by accepting the Imlib packages? :)
I'm very happy that you took the package, because I'm heavyly dependend
from it.  In my humble opinion maintaining is not so hard, because
the program compiled well in all version I compiled myself (sometimes
there where reasons despite the Debian packaging...).

Thanks for maintaining this package

        Andreas.