Re: Two imlib maintainers on package maintainer list

On Wed, Jan 27, 1999 at 07:41:45PM +0100, Andreas Tille wrote:
> I'm very happy that you took the package, because I'm heavyly dependend
> from it.  In my humble opinion maintaining is not so hard, because
> the program compiled well in all version I compiled myself (sometimes
> there where reasons despite the Debian packaging...).
No, the maintaining of it is not hard. Compiles cleanly and no major hacks are
required to the source.  I just didn't necessarily agree with the author on all
things...;)  That and it's hard for me to test / debug gnome stuff because I
refuse to use it. (Let's not go there, please =)

Brian