Re: dpkg port to HP-UX

Wonderful.  Next question--will there be an attempt to make a standard
location for distributing packages for any of this ports?  It may not
belong as part of Debian, but I can see advantages to Debian being
associated with dependable distributions of free software for many
operating systems.

--
Kevin Dalley
kevind@rahul.net