Re: Perl modules and perl upgrade

*Chip Salzenberg wrote:
> According to Darren/Torin/Who Ever...:
> > My current plan is to implement perl-thread in the same way that
> > perl-debug is implemented, just with more files.  Since I haven't
> > done it yet, I don't know if it will work.  We'll see.
	Of course everyone wants threaded perl-- it sounds cool.  But if it is
really unstable and not too useful now, we should be careful that it doesn't
complicate organizing the upgrade of ordinary perl. (Not that I have an idea
right now of how it can complicate it. :) )

--
John Lapeyre <lapeyre@physics.arizona.edu>,  lapeyre@debian.org