earlier frozen

It seems that mandrake 5.3 get great success according to linuxmall's selling record.

I think one of the important reasons is that it introduces some new features earlier than redhat, such as kde, kernel 2.2, etc.   It seems that users are willing to upgrade to better desktop and stabler kernel as soon as possible.

Since potato is going to use kernel2.2 and glibc 2.1 it will defenitely call more focus on it. so I suggest that we should frozen it as soon as possible to get ahead that other distributions so that it will cause more users change to debian.  I suggest that we should add KDE and GNOME into main distribution.

thanks.