Re: Up for adoption: Gnome packages

Jim Pick <jim@jimpick.com> writes:

>    orbit

*IF* it splits out easily, I'd like to take over orbit.  I really
don't care that much about the gooey stuff, but having a good system
object model underneath really excites me.  I'm not a CORBA expert,
but I have a basic understanding of the principles, and I'd like an
opportunity to get more involved with it.

If, OTOH, it makes more sense to have orbit maintained by whoever
maintains gnome-core or some other key gnome packages, then I'll
withdraw my application to adopt.  (Note that I removed wnpp from the
cc list, since I don't know if I'm going to end up with this package
or not.)