Up for adoption: Gnome packages

Hi,

In the last month, I moved down to California hoping to find a good
job.  I accepted a one-month contract at Pacific HiTech - hoping that
wouldn't conflict too much with my Debian work.  However, the job
isn't quite what I hoped, so I will soon be looking for employment
elsewhere (probably in the Santa Clara/San Jose area, so I can put my
EE degree to use).

I was hoping to have enough time to keep up the Gnome packages.
However, I'm having a tougher time than expected getting settled.
It's very difficult to keep on top of developments with just a laptop
and occasional dial-up access while living in a hotel.

I think the best thing to do would be to put them up for adoption.

Please accept my apologies for having held onto them this long - I
honestly thought I'd have enough time for them.  :-(

I would have put them up for adoption much sooner - but I was hoping
to get the daily snapshots stuff off of the ground.  However, given
the present situation, I probably won't have time to tackle that for
several months.  (That's why they have such a weird set of packaging
scripts)

So, here they are:

   orbit
   gnome-libs
   gnome-core
   gnome-guile
   gnome-objc
   gnome-utils
   gnome-media
   gnome-audio
   libghttp
   eeyes  (unless I gave that away previously, I can't remember)

I'm sure there are quite a few people interested in these.  Please
forward your proposals to debian-gtk-gnome, and I'll make a decision
who I'll give them to tomorrow.

Cheers,

 - Jim