time to move? (was: Re: Up for adoption: Gnome packages)

On Mon, Apr 19, 1999 at 09:18:43AM -0700, Jim Pick wrote:
> I think the best thing to do would be to put them up for adoption.
> So, here they are:
>
>    orbit
>    gnome-libs
>    gnome-core
>    gnome-guile
>    gnome-objc
>    gnome-utils
>    gnome-media
>    gnome-audio
>    libghttp
>    eeyes  (unless I gave that away previously, I can't remember)

Hello

Is this not the time to ask the gnome people to add the debian stuff in
the upstream source and/or make a gnome cvs on a debian system.

With this we can make a make gnome-all and we have all gnome stuff up to
date! (It sound nice)

Is this a hard work? Comments?

Grisu
--