Re: Accidental upload of GTK+ 1.2.2-2 without -1 first

    Marcelo> uh? I don't like how that `hope' sounds...  just rebuild
    Marcelo> -2 including source.

Argh.

I don't have time to keep rebuilding GTK+ over and over.. it takes a
few hours on my box because of the -dbg packages. I've already
re-uploaded 1.2.2-1.. if someone really feels it's appropriate, I'll
take another few hours to build 1.2.2-2 again with source.

--
Brought to you by the letters K and D and the number 15.
"Atatakaku natta kara, otaku to uchi no kazoku de, nani ka shimasen ka?"