Re: Intent to maintainer change: canna

On Wed, May 19, 1999 at 11:14:18PM +0900, ISHIKAWA Mutsumi wrote:
> Package: canna
>
>  canna package's mainainer Yoshiaki Yanagihara <yochi@debian.org> is
> very very busy in his main work. He can't maintain some
> packages. Canna is one of them.
>
>  We disccussed this point, and I will take over kterm's maintainer.
>
>  Canna is a japanese input system.
>
>  I will upload the package in this week end.
Usually, you don't need to announce a maintainer change to the lists if it's
already been agreed to by both the old and new maintainers, just mark
something like '* New maintainer' in the changelog.

--
Brian Almeida <balmeida@cicat.com>  -  Systems Administrator
CICAT Networks - The New Brand of Telecommunications Service