Re: Intent to maintainer change: canna

 Brian Almeida <brian@cicat.com> wrote
   Subject: Re: Intent to maintainer change: canna

>> Usually, you don't need to announce a maintainer change to the lists if it's
>> already been agreed to by both the old and new maintainers, just mark
>> something like '* New maintainer' in the changelog.

 Thanks for your advice :-)

 I had read "Developpers' Reference". But I can't find description of
this case, so I send "Maintainer Change announce mail" ,just in case.

 OK, I understand this process for these case. Thank you.

-----
Wed May 19 23:41:38 JST 1999
  ISHIKAWA Mutsumi <ishikawa@linux.or.jp>
      a trustee of Japan Linux Association <ishikawa@linux.or.jp>
      a member of Debian project           <ishikawa@debian.org>
      a member of Debian JP project        <ishikawa@debian.or.jp>
      a member of X-TrueType project (TrueType fonts support for X)