Master/murphy going down, while they are moved to a new colo.

Novare is switching to a new isp and new colocation facility.  The time has
come to move master and murphy to the new site.  In about 20 minutes, mark and
I will be taking the machines down, then transporting them to the new
facility.  We expect them to be down for 40 minutes, so in an hour, we hope
they will be back up.

Adam

I guess with master/murphy going down means we can freeze potato now.