ping@db.debian.org

Hi all,

I'd like to thank eveyone who has participated in testing this service,
several bugs have been found and most are squashed.

There is however one random failure that a few people encountered, the
replay cache sometimes says that the message date is incorrect. For some
reason this is totally random and I have been unable to track it down or
even reproduce it.

I'd like it if every could send their messages again so I can study the
results with some debug code. If you get a bounce message -please- send it
over to me!

Also, I would like it if some people could browse over to
http://db.debian.org/ we have setup a searchable web interface for the
database. Until I can get mod-ssl installed please do not login as that
will send your master login password over the net as cleartext!

Thanks,
Jason