fetchmail question

Let's say I use different POP3 accounts on different machines. Is it correct
that fetchmail is only able to process them sequentially? At least that's
the impression I get from reading the NOTES file under /usr/doc. Seeing that
fetchmail at least sometimes use much less than the available bandwidth
(which is not really fetchmails fault, but caused by the server of the
connection) I kind of dislike the way Eric talks about people looking for this
feature: These people aren't thinking either.

In fact I now wonder if there's another tool that would do the same job for
me.

Michael
Email: Michael.Meskes@gmx.net          | Use PostgreSQL!