exim mailer/dhis.org/debian mailing list question

Howdy all.  I'm running potato with exim mailer and i am using the
dhis.org dynamic dns service (there happens to be a nice dhis.org client
in unstable, though it would be easy enough to compile it or get
binaries...); it is set up so that mail sent to me while i'm offline is
held by dhis.org and then spooled to me when i come back online.  I
have a few debian lists set up to go into seperate folders and all,
which is spiffy.  My problem, however, is that when my mail is spooled
to me, the date & time are for when i received the messages from
dhis.org, not when they were sent to dhis.org.  This presents a problem
when TKRat and TKMail (i use both) try sorting them by date and
grouping subjects together; they don't necessarily show up in the order
of the thread.  So, i'm trying to figure out how to get exim, when it
receives the spool and delivers the message, to stamp the message with
the correct date.  Any idears?

_:Jared Johnson