Apologize

Hello List,

I am sorry that I bored you with my silly contribution to the wrong thread.
I should have taken this to private much earlier, or better not started it
at all.

This is what you get when you are having a permanent net connection and
can respond (too fast). I have to learn that (I am in university, not at
home where I have dial up).

I don't apologize for what or how said it (sorry marek for not apologizing).

Marcus

--
"The purpose of Free Software is Free Software.
The End and the Means are the same."  -- Craig Sanders

Marcus Brinkmann <Marcus.Brinkmann@ruhr-uni-bochum.de>