Re: Time to rewrite dpkg

On Thu, May 20, 1999 at 09:55:59PM +0200, Marek Habersack wrote:
> I'm sorry, but you seem to be arrogant here. You cut the DISCUSSION with
> statements like this instead of saying anything reasonable.

I said that I don't agree with you, and that I think your arguments against
C++ are invalid. I even said why I think so, and you just have to believe me
because you can't control what I think. You don't need to agree with me.

> So you think
> that design and project don't matter right?

No, I don't think so.

> That what developers and people
> who are to use dpkg thing doesn't matter, right?

Yes and No.

Yes, because we don't speak about changing dpkg.

No, because I think that some developers and uses have actually some useful
contributions to do. I didn't saw that from you.

> Well, I think you have
> worked for Micro$oft then.

You are putting an immediate end to the discussion. Thank you for that, I
was already trying to find a way out.

Marcus

--
"The purpose of Free Software is Free Software.
The End and the Means are the same."  -- Craig Sanders

Marcus Brinkmann <Marcus.Brinkmann@ruhr-uni-bochum.de>