Re: doc book filtering tools?

On Sat, May 22, 1999 at 12:33:48PM -0400, Dale Scheetz wrote:
> I am specifically looking for the db2rtf conversion filter, but there seem
> to be a whole collection of such converters that are no where to be found
> in Debian. (at least not in the slink contents file)

In potato there's "cygnus-stylesheets" which has db2* commands. In slink
there's probably docbook-stylesheets which you can use by hand using
"jade -t rtf -d /path/to/print/docbook.dsl file.sgml"

--
The idea is that the first face shown to people is one they can readily
accept - a more traditional logo. The lunacy element is only revealed