offered for adoption: addressbook

If anyone would like to take the 'addressbook' package from me, I
would appreciate it.  I don't really have the time and tcl/tk
knownledge to maintain this package properly.  There are a few
outstanding bugs which are pretty minor; the big bug is to break up
the package into the command-line and gui versions so those who have
console only systems can still install the package (in a reasonable
size).

I do still use the package, so if no one asks for it, I will continue
to try to maintain it.