intent to package: docbook-xml, simplified docbook-xml

Since I am interesting in having all the major free SGML stuff
included into potato, I intend to package docbook-xml from Norm Walsh
(which also includes the simplified docbook-xml DTD).

*However*, I am extremely busy as well.  If someone else would step
forward to package these materials, I'd be happy to "transfer my
intent" to them.  I already have source areas and some work done for
these packages, so I can probably make it pretty easy for the blessed
volunteer to step forward and do this.