Re: An 'ae' testimony

On Sun, May 23, 1999 at 10:10:56AM +1000, Craig Sanders wrote:
> > Are other editors really so difficult?
>
> yes.  difficult and clumsy and lacking basic functionality.

All that missing functionality in ee (and ae in normal mode) is present
in ae in vi mode?  Yeah.  You argued that vi mode SHOULD be preserved
even if it was broken.

"my biggest problem with RH (and especially RH contrib packages) is that
they DON'T have anything like our policy.  That's one of the main reasons
why their packages are so crappy and broken.  Debian has the teamwork
side of building a distribution down to a fine art."