Re: An 'ae' testimony

Hi,
>>"David" == David Frey <david@eos.lugs.ch> writes:
.

 David> I personally *hate* ae.

        Who doesn't? ;-)

 David> I think it is essential to have some vi-clone installed on the
 David> bootdisk or at least ed for the advanced users (so that one

        Essential? Is it not a controadiction in terms to say advanced
 users here? Adcvanced users use what is on the system to get teh job
 done. And ae does get the job done. I would hesitate to call anyone
 who absolutely desparetely requires their favourite editor to
 function at a minimal level advanced.

        I can live without Emacs on the rescue disk.

        manoj
--
 Do not permit a woman to ask forgiveness, for that is only the first
 step.  The second is justification of herself by accusation of