Disregard [was Re: Does not Debian wanted new developers?]

On Fri, Jun 11, 1999 at 12:03:24PM +0900, Ryuichi Arafune wrote:
> I belive that the my submittion process in which all i have to do
>   has already been completed.
> But by now, no contact after that.

I've contacted Ryuichi and explained the situation. It appears to me, in
light of recent posts, that he submitted his application maybe two or three
days ago. I could be wrong.
	Mr. Arafune, I'm not trying to demonize you, just save you from the
wave of flames you *will* get if I don't send this. There are a number of
misunderstandings that might have been made, by no fault of yours.

--
..Aaron Van Couwenberghe... ..vanco@sonic.net.. ..aaronv@debian.org....
        Berlin:                 http://www.berlin-consortium.org

There are three kinds of people: those who can count, and those who can't.