Re: Disregard [was Re: Does not Debian wanted new developers?]

Dear Aaron Van Couwenberghe,

From: Aaron Van Couwenberghe <vanco@sonic.net>
Subject: Disregard [was Re: Does not  Debian  wanted new developers?]
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 1999 20:48:52 -0700

vanco> On Fri, Jun 11, 1999 at 12:03:24PM +0900, Ryuichi Arafune wrote:
vanco> > I belive that the my submittion process in which all i have to do
vanco> >   has already been completed.
vanco> > But by now, no contact after that.
vanco>
vanco> I've contacted Ryuichi and explained the situation. It appears to me, in
vanco> light of recent posts, that he submitted his application maybe two or three
vanco> days ago. I could be wrong.
vanco> 	Mr. Arafune, I'm not trying to demonize you, just save you from the
vanco> wave of flames you *will* get if I don't send this. There are a number of
vanco> misunderstandings that might have been made, by no fault of yours.

Thank you for your intimate reply. I can understand all by your mail.
I regret to be carried away by my feelings.
I wait the contact from them quietly.

				Thank you for your kind reply again.

							Regards.