Upload Queues

Hi,

I just tried uploading a new version of my package pinfo and encountered
some problems with the upload queues:

1. erlangen:
Here I got the message "Error writing file: Nospace left on device.",
which is not very nice. Is there not enough space for package uploading?

2. chiark
Here I can login as I get the message "Login as anonymous failed".

3. uk
And here I can login, but I also get an error, this one: "Permission
denied".

And finally I could make my upload on giano. So could the responsible
person please make sure, that the upload queues are usabel and you don't
have to test every one until you find a usable one.

Cheers
       Christian
* Christian Kurz                          Debian Developer/QA-Team *
*         Use Debian - a free Operating System for your PC         *