Re: Upload Queues

Christian Kurz <shorty@debian.org> writes:

> 3. uk
> And here I can login, but I also get an error, this one: "Permission
> denied".

as mentioned in the debian/UploadQueue/README:

I'm still waiting for InterNIC to get their act together and change
the IP address for the machine.  In the mean time, the DNS confusion
means that master rejects it's login attempts, so I cannot usefully
run an upload queue.

I wasn't expecting them to be quite as utterly worthless as this
(fairly worthless, yes, but they've surpassed themselves this time),
so didn't think that putting effort into kludging it was worthwhile.
Maybe I was wrong.

Anyway, after a long and reasonably frustrating international phone
call, they claim to have fianlly sorted it out.  We'll see if they're
right in a day or so.

Cheers, Phil.