Re: Stylesheets (was: ITP: xslj, a XSL processor (XSL is one of the stylesheet format of XML))

On Sunday 13 June 1999, at 14 h 34, the keyboard of Sebastian Rittau
<srittau@jroger.in-berlin.de> wrote:

> I just want to raise the question if an
> all-in-one directory sgml/stylesheets) is better or a more
> differentiated directory structure like this:

I suggest to avoid Debian-specific setups and to stick with the proposed standard (see bug #28704):

.../stylesheet

    Location of stylesheets. Stylesheets are put into subdirectories according to the naming pattern [language/dtd/variant]. Examples are "dsssl/docbook/nwalsh" and "css2/html-3.2/netscape".

So, I would use .../stylesheet/dsssl/xsl/xslj.
                                     ^^^
                                     XSL DTD, not stylesheets written in XSL.