Stylesheets (was: ITP: xslj, a XSL processor (XSL is one of the stylesheet format of XML))

On Sat, Jun 12, 1999 at 10:50:24PM +0200, Stephane Bortzmeyer wrote:

> [...] Due to the poor state of SGML in Debian
> (the SGML subpolicy in sgml-base has not been updated for a long time), I will
> take a few liberties: the most important will be to add a directory in
> /usr/lib/sgml for stylesheets (there is none specified in the SGMl subpolicy).
> It will be named "stylesheet". I'll try to stay close to the proposed standard
> (<http://www.sgmltools.org/docs/sgml-dir-standard/t0103.html>, see also bug
> #28704).

I second this. I think, Debian urgently needs an official
stylesheet-directory. I just want to raise the question if an
all-in-one directory sgml/stylesheets) is better or a more
differentiated directory structure like this:

sgml/stylesheets/css
sgml/stylesheets/xsl
sgml/stylesheets/dsssl

or