Re: netscape status?

> well, i run communicator 4.6 on slink ( _no_ glibc2.1 ) and haven´t seen
> problems like this.

When i ran potato about a week ago mine also crashed now and then due to "bus
error". Sometimes my whole X would even fall over. With slink there are no
problems.

(Happy to know I'm not the only one to get bus errors - thought it might be my
mobo dying :)

> to check: could you point me to an url, which crashes your netscape so
> that i could test?

I can't confirm that it's java, seemed quite random to me

Sarel Botha          |     Computer &           | +27 341 81341
(sjb@dundee.lia.net) |        Accounting        | BOX 2065, Dundee
 "The End is near." -- http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Olympus/7771/666.htm