Re: ITP: xslj, a XSL processor (XSL is one of the stylesheet format of XML)

On Sat, Jun 12, 1999 at 10:50:24PM +0200, Stephane Bortzmeyer wrote:

> I plan to package xslj. xslj can be found at <ftp://ftp.cogsci.ed.ac.uk/pub/XSL
> J/> and is a XSL processor. XSL (eXtensible Stylesheet Language) is one of the
Isn't xslj literally years behind on the current XSL working drafts? If
so, it would just cause confusion to package it.

It would be better to package XT and FOP.

--
The idea is that the first face shown to people is one they can readily
accept - a more traditional logo. The lunacy element is only revealed