Phill are you out there??

This IS a developement question, in a round about way. Sorry for using
this as a means to get in touch but I cannot get into contact with

**Phillip R. Jaenke**

So if your out there Phill can you e-mail me. I have rs/6000's and am
willing to develope the linux kernel. If your not going to continue with
the project Phill can I have  what you've done already??

	Cheers
			Andy

                      \\\|///
                    \\  - -  //
                     (  @ @  )
|Andy Richardson                         Dept. of Chemistry             |
|t: +44 171 380 (7465)                   University college London      |
|f: +44 171 380 (7145)                   Gordon street                  |
|e: andy@promethium.chem.ucl.ac.uk       London WC1H 0AJ         UK     |
                   ooo0        (   )
                    \_)