Broken tzconfig

Hey guys.. If you already know about this then please disregard.  I was updateing my system last night and the upgrade failed. The portion of the upgrade that failed was libc6 because it was trying to run tzconfig in the postinstall script.  I looked into the /usr/sbin/tzconfig script and found this as the first line.

#! /Bin/sh
I quickly changed that to #!/bin/sh and the upgrade proceded easily.  From this output you can see what I have installed. I am running the devel distro of linux.

bash-2.02# dpkg -S tzconfig
libc6: /usr/share/man/man1/tzconfig.1.gz
libc6: /usr/sbin/tzconfig
bash-2.02# dpkg --list |grep libc6
ii  libc6           2.1.1-11       GNU C Library: Shared libraries and timezone
ii  libc6-dev       2.1.1-11       GNU C Library: Development libraries and hea

I hope this helped.

--
John Rizzo                      Work Email: jrizzo@iconnet.net
NJIT A.C.M. President		Personal Email: follower@acm.njit.edu