Re: /etc/environment

"Ben" == Ben Collins <bcollins@debian.org> writes:

Ben> You expected pam-apps to be configured using the same
Ben> configuration files as shadow apps.

Can we just add PAM support to the shadow suite, and drop these
programs that behave in unusual and unexpected ways?

I wouldn't be averse to having /etc/environment in policy either.

		netgod

I sat laughing snidely into my notebook until they showed me a PC
running Linux....  And did this PC choke?  Did it stutter?  Did it,
even once, say that this program has performed an illegal operation
and must be shut down?  No. And this is just on the client.
        -- LAN Times