Re: Debian SGML/XML packages (was Package wanted: libxml-grove-perl)

On Thu, Jun 17, 1999 at 09:32:11 +0200, Stephane Bortzmeyer wrote:
> OK, here is a formal proposal for the debian-sgml mailing list. (Does
> anyone know if there is a specific procedure to have it created? Mail to
> listmaster?

That should do it. Be sure to ask for it to be archived on the webpages too.

> debian-sgml
>     Discussion of issues related to SGML on Debian systems with an stress
>     on     proper integration of tools, packaging standards and the
>     writing of documentation for SGML users. Therefore relevant for
>     maintainers of SGML related packages. All the DTDs of SGML or subsets
>     of SGML, like XML, can be discussed here.

I'd like the last sentence to be changed to something like
	All aspects of deployment and development relating to SGML and
	XML in general and particular DTDs, as well as related standards
	and technologies like DSSSL and XSL, can be discussed here.
because SGML and XML are only part of the process of entering, storing,
querying and rendering structured documents using open technologies.

Ray
--
ART  A friend of mine in Tulsa, Okla., when I was about eleven years old.
I'd be interested to hear from him. There are so many pseudos around taking