Re: Debian SGML/XML packages (was Package wanted: libxml-grove-perl)

On Thursday 17 June 1999, at 12 h 42, the keyboard of "J.H.M. Dassen"
<jdassen@wi.leidenuniv.nl> wrote:

> because SGML and XML are only part of the process of entering, storing,
> querying and rendering structured documents using open technologies.

OK for the stylesheets (DSSSL and XSL) but not for the whole "process of entering, storing, querying and rendering structured documents using open technologies", otherwise, we would be invaded by the maintainers of PostgreSQL and LaTeX :-)

We say in French (translation is mine) "Who embraces too much does not well hug."