Re: ITP: xslj, a XSL processor (XSL is one of the stylesheet format of XML)

On Thursday 17 June 1999, at 12 h 24, the keyboard of Jules Bean
<jmlb2@hermes.cam.ac.uk> wrote:

> I thought flow objects had been abandoned, and XSL was now exclusively
> an XML translation language?

Do we have an authoritative XML guru on Debian? I'm not and I begin to be a
bit fedup with stylesheets in XML. We have now three proposals, one based on
flow objects (DSSSL), one which is not (CSS) and one which hesitates (XSL).