Re: 2.2.10 and masquerading.

On Sun, Jun 20, 1999 at 07:40:35PM +1200, Michael Beattie wrote:

> I cannot seem to be able to get IP masqueraing going with the 2.2.10
> kernel...
>
> Anyone else with better luck? any tips?
>
> There seems to be no CONFIG_IP_FORWARD option at all, which I have a
> feeling was there in 2.2.5.

But there is a IP:Masquerading - option..

But nevertheless I can't work with masquerading either, the package
'ipmasq' seems still to be broken... You install it, and if your
connection is still open, it works, but when it is closed and reopend,
you can't access your network anyway.. it just always says somthing
about : 'operation not permitted'

Hoping for a bug-fix,
--
CU