Re: ITP: ILU

On Mon, Jun 21, 1999 at 06:01:05PM +0200, Torsten Landschoff wrote:
> On Mon, Jun 14, 1999 at 08:49:17PM +0200, Thomas Schoepf wrote:
>
> > It that case, I think it has to be moved from contrib to non-free:
> >
> > See Debian Policy, 2.1.3 The contrib section:
> > 'Every package in "contrib" must comply with the DFSG.'
>
> Err, yes. I will upload the new package to non-free. Hopefully I get my
> dynamic lookup patch running this week :(

Before you do that, I seem to remember that the license for ILU had been
cleared up a couple of months ago. Looking at
ftp://ftp.parc.xerox.com/pub/ilu/ilu.html
I can't see why it shouldn't go in main.

--
The idea is that the first face shown to people is one they can readily
accept - a more traditional logo. The lunacy element is only revealed