Re: [ITP] gphoto

	Ooops. As a matter of fact I sent it in yesterday, I replied to
Andreas that he could take my packaged version and upgrade it to the latest
upstream version (which is 3.3 and I made a package for 3.2). I did not see
anyone listed in the WNPP that's why I decided to sent it in (maybe too
quickly).

	Regards

	Javi