Re: Postfix as default MTA?

"Steve Lamb" <morpheus@rpglink.com> writes:
> I feel compelled, again, to point out that this is not known.  Show
> numbers, Craig.  Sound familiar (Linux faster than FreeBSD, anyone?)

I agree that numbers are necessary to validate any objective claims of
speed.  With the caveat that in all likelihood there will be an
element of apples-and-oranges---hardware will differ, bandwidth,
etc.---do you know of any large sites using exim, from which numbers
might be gotten, so we could at least examine whether any objective
comparisons are possible?

Mike.