Re: Who was going to (wants to) take over perl-tk?

Le Thu, Jul 01, 1999 at 02:11:23PM -0400, Michael Stenner écrivait:
> I'll take it, although I might need some help.  Oh, yeah... and I'm not
> officially a developer yet (I've done my part, just waiting for the
> team to catch up :) )

I can take it until you are registered. I'm interested in having it
converted to perl-5.005 briefly (I use from time to time perl-tk
scripts) but do not wish to maintain it in the long term.

Cheers,
--
Hertzog Raphaël >> 0C4CABF1 >> http://prope.insa-lyon.fr/~rhertzog/