Re: Who was going to (wants to) take over perl-tk?

On Thu, Jul 01, 1999 at 11:42:00AM -0500, Rob Browning wrote:

> I put this up for adoption ages ago, and someone took it (though I
> can't remember who).  However, they appear to be awol since they still
> haven't at least uploaded a new revision with their name on it.
>
> I noticed this because I got a surprising mail about how to bring it
> in line with the new perl.
>
> It is effectively unmaintained, so unless someone wants to take it
> now, or unless the previous volunteer steps up and takes it, consider
> it orphaned.

I'll take it, although I might need some help.  Oh, yeah... and I'm not
officially a developer yet (I've done my part, just waiting for the
team to catch up :) )

					-Michael
--
  Michael Stenner			Office Phone: 919-660-2513
  Duke University, Dept. of Physics	  mstenner@phy.duke.edu