quickppp and ppp configuration

I'm thinking of changing the priority of quickppp to 'standard' as well as
trying to promote it more as our PPP setup tool. IIRC, there isn't a very
good way of setting up PPP w/o editing scary files, etc. Quickppp asks
questions and generates the files, and then moves them to /etc/ppp. Of
course, it has to be run as root for this purpose. There are alot of
Debian users who connect via modem, and this would be a real help to the
newbie. Sorry if this isn't coherent (I just got back home after about 72
straight hours) but I thought I'd share the idea.

Andrew

--
Andrew G. Feinberg agf@debian.org andrew@ultraviolet.org
Pager: 1-888-950-5050 PIN 6093780