Seriously! Eliminate nagging at installation time?

Seems, my message was ignored completely. Maybe it didn't sound serious
enough, but I think it really is a topic that should be talked about. IMO,
this is about one of the major drawbacks of the Debian installation process,
and, what is more, it is not a bug in dpkg that will be obsolete with the
upcoming version of dpkg. It is independant and should be though about
separately. Would be nice, if you could, either flame me to drop the topic
or give some real opinions about it. Thanks.

--
-- JESUS CHRIST IS LORD!