Re: EXTREMELY OT: What MTA is this?

On Mon, Jul 05, 1999 at 02:12:56PM +0200, Marco d'Itri wrote:
> On Jul 05, Michael Beattie <mike@omnic.dhis.org> wrote:
>
>  >220 sun.dhis.org SMTP ready, Who are you gonna pretend to be today?
>  >HELO omnic.dhis.org
>  >250 sun.dhis.org Is thrilled beyond bladder control to meet omnic.dhis.org
> It's the smtp proxy from obtuse.com.
> Nice, but not needed if you have a decent MTA.

Hey, obtuse.com... You mean the SMTP proxy is written by our local
computer guru Bob Beck from the University of Alberta?  :-)
He might be teaching, or having his own company (Obtuse), or doing
both.  I'm not sure.  He is involved with the Edmonton Linux Users' Group
too.

(If those funny comments were indeed written by Bob, I have gotta
smile.  What a guy, eh?  :-)

Anthony

--
Anthony Fok Tung-Ling                Civil and Environmental Engineering
foka@ualberta.ca, foka@debian.org    University of Alberta, Canada