Re: Seriously! Eliminate nagging at installation time?

On Mon, Jul 05, 1999 at 07:36:14AM +0200, Norbert Nemec wrote:
> Seems, my message was ignored completely. Maybe it didn't sound serious
> enough, but I think it really is a topic that should be talked about.

We've talked about it plenty, what remains to be done is *coding*. One of
the main problems with doing this is it (probably) needs changes to dpkg,
which very few people can make, and changes to every second package,
which means the system has to be at least fairly good from the outset.

Some code has been posted previously if you want to help out with that.
Other discussion on similar topics has taken place on -admintool.

Cheers,
aj

       ``There's nothing worse than people with a clue.
             They're always disagreeing with you.''
                                 -- Andrew Over